Not only because we dive in a marine national park but also because we think that we owe it to the environment, the following rules apply to all our guests who are diving or snorkeling:
- We do not allow divers to wear gloves.
- Don’t hold on to corals or sponges when diving in currents or while taking pictures.
- When taking pictures please also be aware of where you are putting your fins and your strobes. Also, avoid too many repetitive macro strobe shots when taking pictures of sensitive animals, like pygmy sea horses or other small fish.
- We recommend that you bring a pointer stick if you feel more secure using it. But please find your support carefully on uninhabited spots of the reef. We also sell those at our gift shops.
- We’d like to ask our snorkeling guests not to walk around on the reefs.